MagicJini Enterprise ("MagicJini",
"we", "our", "us") and its subsidiary companies
respect the privacy rights of its online visitors ("you",
"your", "yours") and recognize the importance of protecting
the information collected about them. We have adopted a corporate wide Privacy
Policy that guides how we collect, store and use the information that you
provide us with.
The Policy does not apply to the procedures and practices followed by entities that are not managed, owned or controlled by www.magicjini.com or to the people that are not engaged, employed or managed by www.magicjini.com
The information about you (collectively referred to as "Personal Information") are categorized as follows:
· Personal &
Non-personal identification information: Information that you provide when
you register for a Service, which may include some or all of the following-
Information about your personal identity such as gender, age, marital status,
preferences, likes and dislikes and such others. Your financial information
including your banking details, any data relating to your income and levels of
standard of living, your contact details such as your physical addresses,
postal addresses, telephone, mobile and fax numbers and similar. In incidence
of Facebook aligned services (if you opt so), publicly available information of
your friends, their likes and dislikes, comments and such others.
· Payment and Account Information: Your account history including (devoid of limitation) all billing information, communication details, payment history etc. We preserve and maintain these in encrypted form on secure servers.
· Service Usage: The information pertaining to your navigation using or via our Services, for example, the URLs of websites that you visit and from which you request downloads.
· Log information: Information including your web request, IP address, browser language, browser type, date and time of request and similar others.
· Transactional Information.All transactional account (other than banking details) about your e-commerce activities.
· Correspondence Information: The content, information about your correspondents, and the origin/destination of communications amid you and any other person using our Services that include email communications, blogs, instant message communications, experts forum communications, chat room and discussion board communications,fax mail communications, membership of mailing lists etc.
· User IDs: Your email addresses, usernames, passwords and other security-linked information used by you pertaining to our Services.
Right to Collect and use of collected information
We collect and save your Profiling and Account Information for the reasons as stated below:
· We need your unique identity details, contact particulars, banking details and account history to accomplish our relationship with you and deliver Services to you. We use this information for suggesting and proposing products, promotional offers and schemes as while registering/signing up for an account with us, you are automatically subscribed to our circulars. However, you can choose to unsubscribe from receiving this circular at any time. We will only disclose this information as stated below.
· We use certain information of yours in acombined form to form statistical record and demographical profiles for our business and marketing undertakings. We may disclose and release such aggregated information about you that is not capable of being used or interpreted to identify you.
We collect and save your Service Usage and Transactional Information to:
· Determine, regulate and verify the Service Charges payable by you and to manage our relationship with you.
· Comply with any statutory or regulatory obligation.
· Form statistical record and demographical profiles about you for our business purpose and marketing undertakings and to deliver our Services to you. However, we are entitled without limitations to use such information about you for our own internal business purposes and processes, we will only disclose it in acombined form that cannot be used or interpreted to identify you.
· Monitor your usage of our Services ensuring compliance with our Terms of Service.
We collect and save your Correspondence Information and Personal Identifiers to:
· Meet the terms with our legal obligations
· Monitor your use of our Services in order to confirm your compliance with our Terms of Service. Any Personal Information that we collect and that we may use in an aggregated layout ensuring you are not individually identifiable is our property. At our sole discretion,we may use it with out being liable for any compensation to you, for any legitimate purpose comprising (without limitation) the commercial sale thereof to third parties.At any time you may update your Profiling Information on the website. In doing so you acknowledge and agree that under controlled and secure circumstances, we may, in the interests of refining personalisation and service efficiency, share your Personal Information with our affiliates (entities which are our subsidiary or holding companies or subsidiaries of our holding companies or entities which control, are controlled by or are under common control with us).
Web browser cookies
At times we use “cookies”to provide you with more customised information when you return to our website. “Cookies” are tiny text files that our Website places on your computer are hard drive to store information and facts about your shopping session and to detect your computer. “Cookies” do not contain any personal or private information and cannot harm your computer. “Cookies” are used to track user trends and to store user preferences to improve your interactive experience and commonly improve our Services to you. When you are sent a “cookie”you can always set your browser to notify you, so that, giving you a chance to decide whether or not to accept it. If you do accept a “cookie”, you thereby approve us to use of any Personal Information collected by us using that “Cookie”.
We take judicious precautions and follow industry standard best practices to protect your personal information and ensure it is not inappropriately accessed or lost, misused, disclosed, altered or destroyed. The credit card information, if you provide us with,is encrypted with secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored by means of an AES-256 encryption. Although no programme or system of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage process is absolutely 100% secure.We do not store any of your credit card information once. This information is securely handled and collected by our approved and authorised payment gateways. With the industry's most-advanced encryption, policies for fraud prevention and protection, our payment gateways are devoted to keep your account safe and secure. After your information reaches our payment gateways it resides on a server that is highly protected both physically and electronically.
Age of Consent
By using this site, you agree that you are minimum the age of majority in your province or state of domicile, or that you are the age of majority in your province or state of domicile and you have given us your consent, in the right state of mind, to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
In case we are required to interrupt, monitor, disclose and/or store your Personal Information- (a) by legal regulations; (b) to conduct our business; (c) to protect and secure our systems; or (d) to implement our own rights, we will do so as recommended by law.
Such interruption, monitoring, disclosure and storage may happen without your awareness. In that case, we will not be accountable to you or any third party for any damages whatsoever arising from such interruption, monitoring, disclosure and storage. To ensure that all our Users conformtoour Terms of Service, we may monitor your Personal Information to the degree that this may be required to regulate compliance and/or to recognise instances of non-compliance. To ensure that the safety and integrity of our Services are secured, we may monitor your Personal Information. This monitoring may include (without limitation) the sifting of incoming and outgoing electronic data posts to identify, limit and/or prevent the transmission of spam, viruses and/or illicit, offensive, obscene or otherwise disagreeable material or content. We may under certain circumstances acquire an element of the Services from a third party service provider, to the extent that it may be essential, and solely for the purposes of rendering the Service to you, you agree that we may reveal to such third party any of your Personal Information that may be essential for the procurement of services from the third party.